- Our new governor in Utah might be the biggest moron imaginable. A quote from this morning’s paper about the conference on the environment he’s planning: "Utah Gov. Gary Herbert says he will host the first "legitimate" debate about whether humans contribute to global warming later this year." Who needs scientists to hold legitimate discussions on global warming when we’ve got Utah’s govenor coming to the rescue? Good to know someone can make it legitimate. The thing that makes me crazy about this is the continuing "debate." Maybe next we could "debate" whether the world is still round.
- Think my neighbors can hear me grumbling to myself about politics and the environment over the roar if the lawnmower?
- Is it a contradiction to be worrying about the environment while I mow my lawn with a gas-powered mower?
- Even more important: can the neighbors hear me singing over the roar of the mower? (I was listening to old U2 on my MP3 player and cannot resist crooning along, even though my singing "voice" is more of a dog howl. I listened to "In God’s Country" three times in a row.)
- I am a really slow lawn mower
- Wish that blister I got from hiking Rock Canyon didn’t hurt because I don’t dare to go running until it goes away.
- Will I be ready for my next half marathon?
- Must remember to rotate the laundry as soon as I finish the lawn.
Better get off the blog and get that done!